Emydex Technology is a fast-growing Irish Software Development company providing Software Solutions to over 100 leading Food Processing companies in Ireland, the UK, Australia, France, Namibia, Botswana, and South Africa.
Emydex are currently building a partner network to distribute our software via Value Added Resellers into International markets including Australia & New Zealand, Canada, South Africa and France.
Our customers include some of the largest food processing companies in Ireland such as the Kerry Group, Kepak Group and Dawn Meats Group as well as the Dunbia Group and Moy Park in the UK, plus a number of high profile customers in Australia.
View our company profile here: https://youtu.be/-KuBlIxTc5M
And check out our Facebook page here with some staff event photographs: https://www.facebook.com/Emydex-Technology-344547285589514/
For the past 5 years Emydex has ranked by Deloitte as one of the Top 50 Fastest growing Technology companies in Ireland!
Emydex continues to grow rapidly, adding more and more new customers. The successful .Net developer will form a key part of the company's customer implementation team based in our office in Brisbane, Australia with support from Head Office in Dublin.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)) completed.
No experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- Encouragement, guidance and support to those that want to self-improve and up skill
- Flexible working hours (possible)
- Emydex Technology are an equal opportunity employer.
- Some of the tools and technologies you can expect to see in our development environment: *
- Visual Studio 2017 (Professional & Community Edition)
- Microsoft Teams
- VB.NET (legacy code)
- .NET core
- .NET Framework (v3.5 - v4.6)
- Microsoft Azure
- Azure SQL Databases
- Azure DevOps (CI/CD)
- Team Foundation Version Control
- Xamarin Android
- Work experience in .Net development in *C#*
- Java Script, Ajax, CSS, HTML
- Work experience in SQL
- Experience Required - 5+ years (.Net development)
- No Visa restrictions to travel (Travel may be required to certain customer sites)
- Responsibilities: *
- Design, develop and configure .Net applications in accordance with agreed customer requirement specifications
- Complete application design, code, unit test and integration test tasks to .Net development standards
- Provide technical support where required
- Knowledge of Food Processing Industries would be advantageous *but not necessary*
- Communicate with clients, take ownership and resolve issues
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Programmer/ Software Engineer
- Experience should include the following skills: IT/Telecommunication
Application Deadline: 9 Dec 2020