For Salesforce Developer Intern:
- Active development on Agent and Agent Operation Applications built on the Salesforce platform using both programmatic and declarative toolset
- Participate in design, architectural reviews, code reviews, and unit tests
- Review business requirements/functional specifications requirements and provide oversight and guidance on proposed technology solutions
- Work with QA team in analyzing and resolving production issues and defects.
- Participate in the full SDLC (Agile), including meetings, iterative development, estimations and design sessions
For Salesforce/CRM Administration Intern:
- Develop our Salesforce, an industry-leading customer relationship management (CRM) database to learn valuable and sought after data management and administration skills.
- Build CRM reports for management to drive and monitor sales performance
- Support the ongoing data integrity of the database.
- Assist in the creation and enforcement of organization-wide protocols for proper use of the database.
For Salesforce Consultant Intern:
- Attend business process workshops, capture and write up customer requirements
- Learn how to design and configure Salesforce solutions to meet customer requirements from training and online tools
- Keep ticket system up to date and track through project lifecycle; triage and queue user stories/bugs
- Assist with troubleshooting issues, provide customer support and work to delivery with technical teams
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Fresh Graduate or mid-level who looking to gain real experience.
No experience is required. Fresher can also apply.
Additional Experience Requirements
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Software Consultant, Software Developer
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 20 to 28 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Skills Required: Business Development, Consultancy, Data Analysis, Data management, Database, Excellent communication skills, MQL
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Business Development
- Experience should include the following skills: IT/Telecommunication
- Banani , Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- 3 to 6 month fixed-term paid internship (with potential to become full-time)
- Hands-on experience working on increasingly challenging and engaging real-world projects
- Shadowing and training experiences with knowledgeable professionals
- Pathway to globally recognized Salesforce.com Certification
- Certified intern will get full time job offer.
- As per company policy
Please mail your CV with a cover letter and write "SF Developer Intern / SF Administrator Intern / SF Consultant Intern" one of them as a subject of your mail as par your application.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 10 Dec 2020