- To oversee the company's marketing campaigns both internally and externally and plays a key part in communicating the organizations marketing message.
- Dedicated, hardworking, experienced in building materials products marketing in retail market
- Doing data collection, entry and analysis for increasing sales.
- Doing Market surveys and preparing reports.
- Monitoring retail market problems.
- To prepare plan and manage the publication and distribution of publicity materials
- To devise marketing campaigns
- To represent the company at events
- To undertake market research and establish the best way to reach target groups
- To prepare and analysis data in field level
- To promote product in retail market.
- To update reporting to management about work in progress and the achievement status.
- To perform any other job to be by the management as demanded by situation.
- To create Brand image and market extension.
- Higher Secondary(HSC) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- HSC/Bachelor Degree from any discipline
No experience is required.
- Age at least 20 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Freshers are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Minimum computer typing skills required.
- Manual File Management.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Business Development
- Experience should include the following skills: IT/Telecommunication
- Mobile bill,
- Salary Review: Yearly.
- Festival Bonus: 2.
- Evening Snacks bill.
- Others as per company policy.
Apply as Guest
Send your CV to email@example.com
Application Deadline: 10 Dec 2020