Must have good communication and phone skills. Ability to multitask. Familiarity with a ob/gyn office
a plus. Must be able to take vital signs, including manual blood pressure and have some computer skills. Responsible for stocking patient rooms, filling out requestion forms and some filing.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
Certified Medical Assistant (Preferred)
No experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- medical assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certified Medical Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Medical Assistant
- Experience should include the following skills: Hospital/Diagnostic Center
Application Deadline: 14 Dec 2020
About the Company
Company Name: Women Caring for Women