- Bond Vet is creating the next generation of veterinary clinics, built completely from the ground up — and we’re looking for people to join our innovative team. Our first clinic opens in Cobble Hill, Brooklyn next month, and later this year, we’ll open in Manhattan.
We’re focused on urgent care, so we’re there for pets when they need us most. Our clinics are designed with pets and people in mind — they’re warm, friendly, and highly sniffable. We balance this design with a strong focus on technology, all built in-house, which means we can easily innovate our systems to improve the veterinary team, pet, and client experience. We store our medical records electronically, and we text with clients, because this makes it easier for pet owners to be more compliant with care.
One of our biggest and most important focuses is our team. We’ve worked in vet practices for a long time, and we’re working immensely hard to create a fantastic workplace culture. It’s important every Veterinarian feels appreciated and valued every day. The only way our industry will continue to push ahead for the pets we all love is by creating a wholesome clinic, and ensuring that it’s a wonderful place to learn and grow.
- Masters(Master of Science (M.Sc)) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
You’ve earned a DVM or equivalent degree.
No experience is required.
- Helping others makes you happy.
- You thrive in a positive team culture.
- You’re a positive person.
- You provide thoughtful, compassionate, ethical care.
- You have a sense of humor.
- You’re as obsessed with pets as we are.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Veterinarian
- Experience should include the following skills: Hospital/Diagnostic Center
Application Deadline: 15 Dec 2020
About the Company
Company Name: Bond Vet