- Our client is seeking a Global Stock Plan Services Operations Associate possessing strict attention to detail, advanced Excel skills and experience with managing projects.
- This role handles stock plan account maintenance and corrections, trade adjustments, complex problem research and resolution, and assists with identifying areas and processes where enhancement and/or automation would prove beneficial.
- The associate will also be responsible for having a thorough understanding of dividends and corporate actions as well as knowledge of tax reporting rules associated with these transactions.
- Associates are required to meet production and quality standards, cross train in multiple functions, adhere to compliance and control guidelines, and interact with internal clients, as well as peers across other operational teams.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
No experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- Strict attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills
- Working knowledge of wealth management products and services
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage numerous tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work effectively across diverse Lines of Businesses
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience managing projects
- Exceptional Quality
- Subject Matter Expertise in a core line of business
- Excellent and efficient communication (written, oral, listening)
- Strong interpersonal and service skills
- Desire to go above and beyond on every request
- Highly motivated professional with problem solving ability and personal accountability
- Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge in an ever changing environment
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Finance
- Experience should include the following skills: Consultancy Firm
Application Deadline: 19 Jan 2021