We are seeking dynamic Licensed Practical Nurses interested in working at one of our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Brooklyn, NY.
Apply Today! Give yourself an opportunity for professional growth, continuing education, and career advancement.
- Direct Hire and Union Position
- Union Rate is based on facility and shift (7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm-11pm-7am)
- Location: Bensonhurst, NY
- Explains procedures and treatment protocols to residents
- Record a patient’s medical history accurately
- Take and record measurements of blood pressure, temperature, heart rate etc.
- Observe patients under treatment to identify progress, side-effects of medications etc.
- Monitor patients’ condition including fluid intake and output and compose patient charts
- Assist ailing patients in daily necessary activities such as eating, bathing etc.
- Administer injections, prescribed medications, enemas etc., clean and dress wounds and assist with other basic medical care tasks
- Collect samples for lab testing as assigned
- Provide emotional and psychological support when needed
- Communicate with patients’ family or friends to provide advice, comfort and release instructions
- Diploma(Diploma in Medical Technology) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Successful completion of LPN license program
No experience is required.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and data entry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Compassionate and able to handle stress
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Nurse
- Experience should include the following skills: Hospital/Diagnostic Center
Application Deadline: 7 Feb 2021