- We are a technology startup to disrupt the local market with innovative ideas and tech solutions.
- This position requires extensive programming, debugging, software testing and R&D skills
- Full Stack software engineers/developers will be preferred
- Freshers might be offered internship facility which might result in full-time employment after proven skills.
- Working hours is from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday.
- Eligible candidates will spend most of their time in writing code, debugging and testing software applications.
- Ability to dive in to new technology stacks, develop POC quickly, learn new programming languages and frameworks with ease, R&D in unknown domains.
- Knowledge in PHP Laravel framework is a plus
- Mobile application development in Flutter
- Experience REST APIs development and backend server communication
- AI agent development in Python, specially in Rasa framework
- Writing unit tests and end-to-end test cases
- Clear understanding in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts
- Strong knowledge on Git
- Exposure to Agile best practices is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to adapt to constantly changing context of a tech startup
- Bachelor/ Honors in Computer Science And Engineering.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE
- Bachelor of Computer Science and Engineering from any reputed university
- Skills Required: Angular, Flutter, HTML CSS, Laravel, Node.js, Rasa
No experience is required.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Programmer/ Software Engineer
- Experience should include the following skills: IT/Telecommunication
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Application Deadline: 22 Jan 2021