- Pre-cutting procedure maintain to follow up properly (Such as GSM, fabric relaxation, shade separation & shrinkage test etc.
- Provide all types of reports to the Planning Department and follow their instructions. Keep knowledge about the production schedule. Make the master cutting plan as per production plan.
- Plan wise fabrics receive monitoring. If arise over consumption problem then talk with the authorize merchandiser.
- Arrange to keep the swing section running continuously. Keep a good eye on the cutting flow on the production floor.
- Once fabric receive, check it through cutting QC (check if there is any problem of rejection, hole, or dyeing in the fabric). Maintain the minimum lay height according to fabric types.
- Plan the daily work at the beginning of the day according to the importance of the buyer and the order and determine how much clothes will be needed, how much marking will be done? Input given as per line loading plan.
- Training his subordinates on how to use the cutting machine in the most efficient way and how well the fabric can be laid on the table.
- Use fabric efficiently and cut as less fabric as possible and provide shortlists to relevant sections quickly.
- Urgent shipment special follow up and hourly cutting monitoring. Last day target and achievement check.
- Special care to reduce overtime. Compliance, 5S, quality, RQS and follow the company rules and regulations strictly.
- Higher Secondary(HSC) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- HSC, Bachelor of Arts (BA)
5 - 8 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- 5 to 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 35 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Production Management (Cutting)
- Experience should include the following skills: Garments/Textile
- Gazipur, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Application Deadline: 5 Feb 2021
About the Company
Company Name: Noman Group