- DPI Security is hiring career minded individuals for full and part-time employment opportunities. Many positions available; day, swing and graveyard shifts are open at locations throughout the Eugene-Springfield Area for weekday and weekend assignments.
- DPSST unarmed guard license required; first aid and CPR certification preferred. DPl Security will provide all training required. Successful candidates will be dependable, have a strong work ethic, have the capability to work all scheduled shifts as scheduled and the ability to work over-time as needed. All successful candidates must have reliable means of transportation.
- Diploma(Diploma in Engineering) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Must have GED or High School Diploma
No experience is required.
Must be able to pass drug screen and criminal background check
Working knowledge of basic math, English grammar, writing and spelling for completion of required documentation
Good customer service skills
Strong attention to detail
Maintain a professional uniform & appearance
Click "Apply now" for immediate consideration!
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Messenger/ Collector,Security Officer
- Experience should include the following skills: E-Commerce/Internet
- DPI Security, a division of The DPI Group, is an Oregon company with offices in Portland, Salem and Eugene. Our security officers work at locations like courthouses, construction sites, shopping centers, office buildings, manufacturing facilities, retirement communities and more.
- Experience is preferred but not required for many of our security positions. DPI Security offers training, a variety of shift opportunities and room for growth. Benefits of working for DPI include weekly paychecks, direct deposit, ACA-compliant medical and other health benefit options and personal time off.
- DPl is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.
Application Deadline: 26 Apr 2021