is looking for a dynamic and energetic candidate for the position of Executive/ Sr. Executive (HR & Admin) who will assist in the day-to-day operations of HR functions, time and attendance, leave management, and HR reporting as well as administrative functions
- Maintain and control all administrative issues to facilitate smooth support.
- Look after the company's day-to-day administrative issues, procurement, office maintenance, event management, rent & utilities.
- Keep a record of necessary documents, manage and update personal files.
- Plan for employee's performance appraisal; develop tools for appraisal, job evaluation and development. Managing all departmental performance issues.
- Prepare Job Description, Job specification, prepare SOP and ensure implementation of it.
- Contact references and perform background checks.
- Replying to applicant’s emails, screening replies, and scheduling interviews.
- Post job ads on general career websites, university, and college career websites, and internship websites.
- Other tasks and responsibilities, as assigned by the management.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- BBA and MBA from a reputed University with a major in HRM.
Minimum 2 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- 2+ years experience at least at HR & Admin from a reputed software company
- Have a strong English language.
- Willing to work hard, maintaining productivity, and committed to the job.
- You shall have chosen HR as your desired career and are strongly interested.
- You need to be able to self-manage, self-discipline, and be honest, dependable, and hard-working.
- You need to have high productivity and quality for your results.
- PGD in HRM is preferable.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Factory HR Administration,General HR
- Experience should include the following skills: IT/Telecommunication
- Opportunity to work in a young, dynamic, and fun environment with one of the best teams in the country.
- Free lunch, tea & evening snacks.
- Hands-on experience working with top brands.
- Sports zone with Foosball, Carrom & Ping Pong.
- Mini gym facility.
- Annual retreat, team outing & hangouts.
- Monday to Friday (5 Days).
- Work Hours: 00 am to 07.00 pm.
- Office Location:Ring Road, Mohammadpur, House- 18/5, Floor - 2nd, Dhaka.
- Monthly Stipend: 30000-60000 (Based on skills and experience)
Send us your Resume: email@example.com
with the subject line "Executive - HR & Admin" within the given deadline.
Application Deadline: 30 Apr 2021