- Brainekt, an AI & Cybersecurity startup is looking for a self-motivated executive intern for its sales & marketing team.
- Plan, design and execute digital campaigns to support various business goals and objectives.
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as ---Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc.
- Providing customer service and maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
- Organizing official documents for improved productivity.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
No experience is required.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluency in English speaking and writing.
- Good analytical skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Minimum concept of AI & Cybersec field.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Business Development,Market Research,Marketing
- Experience should include the following skills: IT/Telecommunication
- Paid internship
- Completely remote job (work from home)
- Flexible hours
- Job offer (full-time) based on performance
- Sales commission
- Allowance (Travel, Cell Phone)
Submit your resume with your presentation samples (.ppt), English writing samples to [Email address hidden] [Add subject: “Executive Intern - Sales & Marketing”. Your application won’t be considered if you don’t apply through email]
Mail Address: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 23 Apr 2021