- Join us for our hiring event as we guarantee an interview and an opportunity to be part of a national (Glass door) "Great Place to Work!" Once you apply we will reach out to you to set up a time on the hiring event day. We are looking forward to speakign to you about joining our growing team!
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION: The intellectual and physical demands described below are representative of what must be met by Crewmembers to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lift and carry, push or pull heavy objects up to 50 pounds
- Kneel, bend, twist or stoop
- Ascend or descend stairs
- Reach and grasp objects (including above head and below waistline)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to show up to scheduled shifts on time
- Cleaning tables, floors and other areas of the Restaurant
- Taking orders from Customers and processing payments efficiently
- Follow proper safety procedures when handling and/or preparing food
- PSC/ 5 Pass(PSC) completed.
No experience is required.
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Provide all Customers with quick and friendly service
- Work together as a team, assisting other Crewmembers in completion of tasks and assignments to ensure continuity of service
- Work under pressure and at a fast pace
- Align with Raising Cane’s culture by balancing Working Hard and Having Fun
- Take initiative
- Comply with Company policies
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Others
- Experience should include the following skills: Hotel/Restaurant
Application Deadline: 30 Apr 2021