- Chicago, IL, United States
Contract (8 months 17 days)
Project Overview: The Global Fund Services - Tax Services Group provides tax preparation and reporting services to affluent individuals and families, foundations, endowments, estates, and corporations. This position will ensure the services team is able to complete all tax returns for the upcoming tax season.
This position will focus on fiduciary trust accounting and trust tax return preparation for trust clients.
- Bachelor/ Honors in Finance.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required; degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field preferred
1 - 3 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- 1-3 years of prior tax experience preferred
- Advanced written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to engage with clients, colleagues, third parties and tax authorities
- Familiarity with Thomson ONESOURCE is a plus
- Adaptable and analytical thinker
- Work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Intellectual curiosity, initiative, personal organization, motivation, and ownership of one’s work
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, predominantly Excel
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Accounts
- Experience should include the following skills: Bank/Non-Bank Fin. institution
Application Deadline: 10 Jul 2022