- Job Location: Jatrabari and Nikunja -1, Dhaka.
Employment Status: Full time
Workdays: Saturday to Thursday
Probation Duration: 3 - 4 Months
Working Time: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
• Identifying, researching, and contacting potential prospects.
• Contributing to the development and maintenance of the BD Department’s databases and filing systems.
• Assist in developing and updating all (sponsorship and events) marketing materials in print and online).
• Identifying new development channels.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in any discipline, A’ Levels & O’ Levels will have an added advantage.
No experience is required.
• Good communication skills in both Bangla & English.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
• Passion for digital culture and marketing.
- Experience should include the following skills: Media/Advertising/Event Mgt.
- • 5,000 BDT Per Month
• You will get a certificate and training
• Teamwork and Leadership skills
• Snacks and Beverage
• Indoor Games
• Chance to work with our incredible global team all over the world
• Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidized
Interested candidates who are confident and have the necessary experience should send their updated CV and recent photographs to the email address listed below.
Please include the job title in the subject line.
Application Deadline: 12 Jul 2022
5th Floor, 169, Amir Tower, West Jurain, Dholairpar, Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Backspace is a content production & digital media agency that has deep roots and experience in video and blog content production for different platforms.
Company Website: https://www.werbackspace.com/