- To collect the report from all departments (Automation Lab, Serology, Biochemistry, Immunology & Pathology, Histopathology, Microbiology department)
- To receive all reports by computer.
- To separate all reports according to the alphabet A, B, and C.
- To serial all reports according to the serial number.
- To scan the report on the computer (one ID) & how many quantities are in this ID. (Check this report & input computer)
- To adjust one ID report then pinup to be checked by the consultant.
- To send the report to the computer section for printing the sticker & paste it into the report folders.
- To keep all the reports in the report folder according to the ID no, and send them to the report delivery department through the micro lift.
- To enter the important ID no. (Example-Electrophoresis) of the money receipt in a register then send it to the report delivery department.
- To maintain a branch report in a separate box.
- To scan branch reports on the computer and send them through email. Dhaka and other branches.)
- To inform the patient (If any problem in the report).
- Diploma(Diploma in Medical Technology) completed.
No experience is required.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Medical Assistant
- Experience should include the following skills: Hospital/Diagnostic Center
If you are interested Send Your CV to: email@example.com
Please mention Designation in the subject line while sending the CV.
Application Deadline: 10 Jul 2022
Address: House-34, Rd No 19/A, Tajwar Center, Banani, Dhaka - 1212, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Company Profile: A concern of b71 Limited