- Collecting the report from all departments (Automation Lab, Serology, Biochemistry, Immunology & Pathology, Histopathology, Microbiology department)
- Receiving all reports by computer.
- Separating all reports according to the alphabet A, B, and C.
- Keeping all reports according to the serial number.
- Scanning reports on the computer (one ID) & identify quantity in the ID. (Checking the report & inputting it into the computer)
- Adjusting one ID report then pinup to be checked by the Consultant.
- Sending the report to the computer section to print the sticker & paste it into the report folders.
- Keeping all the reports in the report folder according to the ID no, and sending them to the report delivery department through the micro lift.
- Entering the important ID no. (Example-Electrophoresis) of the money receipt in a register then sending it to the report delivery department.
- Maintaining branch reports in a separate box.
- Scanning branch reports on the computer and sending through email (Dhaka and other branches)
- Delivering reports to the patient
- Informing patients about the report (If any problem is observed in the report).
- Diploma(Diploma in Medical Technology) completed.
No experience is required.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Medical Assistant
- Experience should include the following skills: Hospital/Diagnostic Center
If you are interested Send Your CV to: email@example.com
Please mention Designation in the subject line while sending the CV.
Application Deadline: 10 Jul 2022
Address: House-34, Rd No 19/A, Tajwar Center, Banani, Dhaka - 1212, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Company Profile: A concern of b71 Limited