The Registered Nurse provides general nursing care to patients in hospital or similar healthcare facility by performing the following duties, in compliance with hospital standards of maintaining confidentiality, integrity, quality care and professionalism. Registered nurses may have choice of department or specialty area. Some areas RNs can specialize include but are not limited to: Emergency; Intensive care; Operating room; Post surgery; Cardiovascular; Pediatrics; Geriatrics and Skilled.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
No experience is required.
- Incumbent must be a graduate of school of nursing.
- Preferred: Bachelor's Degree
- Current West Virginia license.
- Must possess BLS certification within probationary period.
- Must obtain Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support withinone year.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Nurse
- Experience should include the following skills: Hospital/Diagnostic Center
Application Deadline: 12 Jul 2022