- To receive samples from the sample process department.
- To generate serial no. of samples.
- To process the sample accurately as per SOP before the test.
- To calibrate the analyzer before testing if necessary.
- To perform the test from the sample according to SOP.
- To maintain all the equipment in coordination with the biomedical engineer.
- To identify the inadequate and inappropriate samples and take necessary actions in consultation with the section in charge.
- To report critical values whenever required.
- To repeat the test when required.
- To print out and check the report and submit it to the consultant for validation.
- To ensure the timely delivery of the test report.
- To keep safe laboratory premises and maintain personal safety measures.
- To ensure the safe disposal of laboratory waste.
- To keep the lab clean and maintain good personal hygiene.
- To perform any other duty assigned by the superior from time to time.
- Diploma(Diploma in Medical Technology) completed.
No experience is required.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Medical Technologist/ Lab Operator
- Experience should include the following skills: Hospital/Diagnostic Center
If you are interested Send Your CV to: email@example.com
Please mention Designation in the subject line while sending the CV.
Application Deadline: 10 Jul 2022
Address: House-34, Rd No 19/A, Tajwar Center, Banani, Dhaka - 1212, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Company Profile: A concern of b71 Limited