- To receive all reports by computer.
- To separate all reports according to the alphabet A, B, and C.
- To serial all reports according to the serial number.
- To send the report to the computer section for printing the sticker & paste it into the report folders.
- To keep all the reports in the report folder according to the ID no, and send them to the report delivery department through the micro lift.
- To enter the important ID no. (Example-Electrophoresis) of the money receipt in a register then send it to the report delivery department.
- To maintain a branch report in a separate box.
- To scan branch reports on the computer and send them through e-mail.
- To inform the patient (If any problem in the report).
- To inform the patients in case of delay of reports over the phone mentioning the cause of delay & the new date of report delivery.
- To communicate with patients and sample donors and let them know if any problem occurs in case of sample missing, reagent shortage, or sample degradation-related issues.
- Diploma(Diploma in Medical Technology) completed.
No experience is required.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Medical Technologist/ Lab Operator
- Experience should include the following skills: Hospital/Diagnostic Center
If you are interested Send Your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention Designation in the subject line while sending the CV.
Application Deadline: 10 Jul 2022
Address: House-34, Rd No 19/A, Tajwar Center, Banani, Dhaka - 1212, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Company Profile: A concern of b71 Limited