- Successfully complete the Trainee Officer Scheme which is conditional upon:
- Attending assignments for a block of three months with real job objectives with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Completing four of such blocks in different areas/discipline.
- Successful completion of each blocks assignment, as measured by a formal performance appraisal against the established performance criteria for the block.
- Showing demonstrated development against the SQEC (Skills, Qualification, Experience and Competency) Profile.
- Supporting the objectives and principles of the Scheme.
- You will be liable to learn all production related phenomenon in theoretical & practically for the company’s prescribed period of time.
- You have to ensure your readiness to learn multilateral subjects of production for the future requirements of the factory.
- You must ensure your mental set up to work with worker in the production floor.
- To work with company in the basis of long run.
- Any other jobs assigned by the management.
- Comply with all existing regulations of the company, including those relating to Safety, Security, Discipline and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Tertiary, Degree in Govt. University, National University, Business Administration, Engineering or any other discipline (as per the requirement)
- Any third class not allowed
- Pleasing personality, ability to deal with the customers with a positive attitude.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Smart in situation handling
- Presentable, target oriented, good communicator, willing to develop career in garments industry and self-confident.
- Excellent interpersonal skill.
- Excellent communication skill both in English & Bengali.
Application Deadline: Jul 30, 2018