Coordinating, initiating, driving activities across Allianz Technology India (spanning 4000+ staff) aimed at building a culture of innovation across the organisation, promoting continuous improvement, change in process, cost efficiency and best practise sharing thereby achieving the Innovation & Continuous Improvement Corporate and Strategic plans.
1. Leading Black / Blue Belt / LEAN projects & demonstrating in-depth knowledge of the Continuous Improvement tools and techniques.
2. Extending coaching and mentoring support to Blue / Yellow Belt Project teams.
3. Training & facilitation of Continuous Improvement (LEAN / Six Sigma / OPEX) workshops
4. Driving awareness & initiatives to promote a continuous improvement culture to embed OPEX / LEAN / Six Sigma methodology.
5. Deliver business process improvement projects and automation
6. Understanding customer requirements and identifying improvement / Innovation opportunities.
They are required to maintain good cross divisional relationship.
The role needs to engage with senior management / management teams across pillars in identifying and supporting continuous improvement projects.
Analysis & Reporting
Training & coaching T/O
Driving Change & Innovation
Interested Candidates are request to send there resume on Sunil.raina@Allianz.com with below details
To apply, please click the below link:
Company Website: .
Recruiters around the world have specific keywords in their minds for each position they&rsquo...
Having a searchable resume is the best way for employers to find you.
Thousands of emp...
An effective resume can greatly improve your chances of getting the right job. NRBjobs offers ...