We are recruiting for Picker Packer roles based in Scunthorpe on Foxhills industrial Estate. Our client produces car parts for leading car manufacturers and it is working in a fast paced environment to targets.
You will be working at a company that produce car parts for leading car manufacturers.
As a Picker Packer you will need to:
- Experience working in an automotive or manufacturing background
- Excellent Communication skills
- Flexible and willing to work variety of shifts/ overtime
- Salary: £7.83 per hour increasing to £9.16 after trial period
- Working Hours are 6-14 morning shift, 22-6 night shift and 14-22 afternoon shift
- Location: Foxhills Industrial Estate, Scunthorpe
- Duration: Ongoing
Role of a Picker Packer:
- Assembling plastic car parts
- Quality checks
- Meet daily targets
- Can involve heavy lifting in some areas
- To follow high quality standards
- Work in team and individually
About the Company
Company Name: Extra Personnel
Address: 2nd Floor, Norwich Union House, 35-36 Iron Gate, Derby, DE1 3GA, , UNITED KINGDOM
We work hard to understand not just the mechanics of each individual job, but the things about it that really matter. So our “five things you have to get right” is a key part of our specialist pre-assignment induction to make sure our Flexi-Workers know what good looks like, and how to achieve it.
Our testing is also highly specialised and job-specific. Whether it’s taco and route planning tests for drivers or order picking for warehouse jobs using real client data, we relate our testing to the real environments and challenges our candidates will face.
All this means that you can have full confidence that we will only place people with the right skills sets who are well prepared and job ready – confirmed by a “passport to work”.
That’s only the start. A separate team of implementation managers will involve themselves “hands-on” (including getting inducted and doing a shift) – while dedicated account managers concentrate exclusively on recruitment and workforce management to client KPIs.
Company Website: https://www.extrapersonnel.co.uk/