We are recruiting for Computer and Phone Repair Technician in Telford - 'Stafford Park' area. Working in a desirable and clean environment.
As a Computer and Phone Repair Technician you will need to have:
- Experience as a Computer and Phone Repair Technician, or proven history in similar types of work
- A passion about electronics and the latest technology
- Experience in hardware diagnostics, motherboard repair, hard drive replacement, network cabling
- Knowledge of PCB's and similar components
- Building computers and LAN networks
- Hardware Diagnostic skills
- Be meticulous in your work
- A good knowledge of Excel is critical
- Rate of Pay: £9.10 per Hour. Paid breaks
- Working Hours are from 6am till 2pm rotating 2pm till 10pm Monday-Friday, working occasional Saturdays (overtime rates apply).
- Location: Stafford Park/Telford.
- Immediate Starts.
- On-going positions available
Role of a Computer and Phone Repair Technician
- Inspecting individual components for faults
- Stripping down and rebuilding IT equipment
- Hardware Diagnostics
About the Company
Company Name: Extra Personnel
Address: 2nd Floor, Norwich Union House, 35-36 Iron Gate, Derby, DE1 3GA, , UNITED KINGDOM
We work hard to understand not just the mechanics of each individual job, but the things about it that really matter. So our “five things you have to get right” is a key part of our specialist pre-assignment induction to make sure our Flexi-Workers know what good looks like, and how to achieve it.
Our testing is also highly specialised and job-specific. Whether it’s taco and route planning tests for drivers or order picking for warehouse jobs using real client data, we relate our testing to the real environments and challenges our candidates will face.
All this means that you can have full confidence that we will only place people with the right skills sets who are well prepared and job ready – confirmed by a “passport to work”.
That’s only the start. A separate team of implementation managers will involve themselves “hands-on” (including getting inducted and doing a shift) – while dedicated account managers concentrate exclusively on recruitment and workforce management to client KPIs.
Company Website: https://www.extrapersonnel.co.uk/