- Our Client is an acknowledged industry Leader having been opened for over 15 years. This agency is known for being reputable, results driven and is consistently providing service that is second to none.
This is an opportunity to join a team where you can grow and further your career path with ongoing training and support. It is with this commitment to outstanding Client care that has made them the first point of call for Real Estate in
the Bankstown Region. This role will see you handling the following:
• Managing a portfolio of 100 properties
• Maintenance and repairs
• No outstanding maintenance, routines or tribunals currently in the portfolio
• Rental reviews
• Rental increases & Rental Arrears
• Using CONSOLE
• Certificate of Registration & Experience within the industry ESSENTIAL
• Own Car and driver's license a must
• Passionate about the Real Estate Industry
• MINIMUM 1 Years experience in the industry is ESSENTIAL
• Fun and friendly close knit team
• On going support & Career progression
• $Great Salary Potential
Please click to apply
Krystle Piggott on (02) 9362 8500 or 0410 655 487
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence. Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply.
0410 655 487
About the Company
Company Name : Gough Property & Real Estate Recruiters
Address : , Abbot Point, AUSTRALIA
Company Profile: We are the leaders in Real Estate, Property, Development and Construction recruitment with fully integrated offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Singapore and New Zealand. We offer a localised service with international coverage.
GOUGH has been providing a range of recruitment and consulting services since 1989 which has enabled us to develop strong relationships as well as build a quality network of candidates.
Our years of experience and passion for what we do, provides our clients and candidates with top quality service that exceeds expectations.