- Assist in reviewing contents, including literature & image, for all the major crops in Fosholi platform.
- Plan & design reviews and update contents in regular basis.
- Maintaining liaison with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop advisory services on agro-based technology and practices.
- Prepare report of possible environmental, anthropogenic and other biological risks of major crops.
- Write report on pest and diseases impact by land cover area, intensity, by crops and by season with historical reference.
- 5 years’ strong & successful technical experience in the relevant sector
- Master’s degree in Agricultural Statistics/ Agricultural Economics/ Agricultural Extension/ Agribusiness/ Agronomy/ Horticulture/ Plant Pathology/ Ecology or a closely related discipline
- Demonstrated ability to collect and analyze field survey, especially in the context of agriculture
- Strong grounding in agricultural statistics for statistical and numerical computation
- Proven track record of producing top quality written specifications and strategy as well as implementation communication
- Proactive and highly organized, with strong time management and planning skills
- Professional working environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Performance based career path
Application Deadline: 14 November, 2018
Canvassing in any form will immediately lead to disqualification