- Reviewing contents, including literature & image, for all the major fish species in Rupali platform.
- Monitor regular update & maintenance of contents in CMS panel ensuring uninterrupted navigation of content.
- Establishing & managing liaison with the external stakeholders.
- Review of advisory services on aqua-based technology and practices.
- Collecting fisheries related data and prepare research reports.
- Counseling on identifying possible environmental, anthropogenic and other biological risks of major fishes.
- Producing report on disease impact by intensity and by fish species with historical reference.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in related sector
- Masters or PhD in Fisheries or closely related discipline from international/ national reputed university
- Possess good professionalism and excellent interpersonal skills to be a valuable team player
- Proactive and highly organized, with strong time management and planning skills
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Professional working environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Performance based career path
Application Deadline: 14 November, 2018
Canvassing in any form will immediately lead to disqualification