- Develop contents, including literature & image, for all the major crops in Fosholi platform.
- Update & maintain contents in CMS panel ensuring uninterrupted navigation of content.
- Assist in developing advisory services on agro-based technology and practices.
- Collect agricultural data and prepare research reports.
- Support in identifying possible environmental, anthropogenic and other biological risks of major crops.
- 2-3 years’ strong & successful experience in the relevant sector
- Master’s degree in Agricultural Statistics, Agricultural Economics/ Agricultural Extension/ Agribusiness/ Agronomy/ Horticulture/ Plant Pathology/ Ecology or a closely related discipline
- Proactive and highly organized, with strong time management and planning skills
- Professional working environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Performance based career path
Application Deadline: 14 November, 2018
Canvassing in any form will immediately lead to disqualification