- A dynamic and challenging opportunity exists for a Community Relations/Stakeholder Officer to join this busy organisation
Key responsibilities in the role include coordinating the effective delivery of community engagement strategies to manage the relationship between the local stakeholders and the organisation; address any issues; and ensure engagement strategies are implemented successfully.
Additonal Academic Requirements
No experience is required.
Additonal Experience Requirements
- - Experience in developing and implementing engagement strategies
- - Knowledge of the current trends in communications and community engagement
- Excellent communication, negotiation and facilitation skills including the ability to engage stakeholders and manage relationships.
- Proven experience liaising with multiple external stakeholders
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Hospitality/Travel/Tourism
- Experience should include the following skills: Hospitality/Travel/Tourism
Address: Aurora Place, Level 12, 88 Phillip Street Sydney NSW 2000, , Bosnia and herzegovina
Company Profile: With decades of experience we have developed deep knowledge and understanding of the local and international corporate affairs, marketing and communication market. We are able to quickly and efficiently identify culturally-aligned talent to provide leadership in reputational risk management.