- In this busy contract role key responsibilities include -
- • Planning and implementing awareness campaigns within the allocated resources, meeting reporting and monitoring requirements, to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards
• Manage and coordinate the production of high quality campaign materials from concept to delivery to ensure campaign materials and communications are clear, concise and accurate and support business objectives
• Manage and maintain brand consistency across all campaign materials and ensure compliance with brand guidelines
• Manage relationships with external stakeholders and industry partners to support their engagement in campaign development and implementation
Additonal Academic Requirements
No experience is required.
Additonal Experience Requirements
- Experience in developing marketing plans aligned to the business and supporting business results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Proven capability to implement initiatives with excellent attention to detail
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Sales/Marketing/Business Development
- Experience should include the following skills: Hospitality/Travel/Tourism
Address: Aurora Place, Level 12, 88 Phillip Street Sydney NSW 2000, , Bosnia and herzegovina
Company Profile: With decades of experience we have developed deep knowledge and understanding of the local and international corporate affairs, marketing and communication market. We are able to quickly and efficiently identify culturally-aligned talent to provide leadership in reputational risk management.