As a Portfolio Analyst you will be:
- Identifying and developing risk appetite while working with different teams across the business
- Creating new or improving existing credit risk strategy to optimize and add value to the UK retail and business banking portfolios
- Evaluating, analysing and leveraging a range of statistical and written information using SAS / SQL
- Developing appropriate data driven policies and strategies and working with Policy and Governance team to embed effective policies within the product and operations areas
- Proactively Identifying opportunities to revise policies to enhance product strategy and returns, ensuring the risk appetite is aligned with strategic aims
Additonal Academic Requirements
No experience is required.
Additonal Experience Requirements
- Analytical skills and experience working with data at a high level, using programmes such as SAS and SQL
- Strong knowledge and experience working within a credit risk environment with a good understanding of Retail credit risk processes
- Excellent Interpersonal skills with ability to communicate to varying technical ability levels
- Educated to degree level in a statistical or numerical subject
- Strong analytical skills, ability to digest and interpret complex concepts underpinning Credit Risk modelling and approaches, Ideally using SAS/SQL/Excel
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Teaching & Academics
- Experience should include the following skills: Education/Training
Address: Harnham Ltd. 3rd Floor Melbury House 51 Wimbledon Hill Road Wimbledon SW19 7QW , , Indonesia
Harnham has actively chosen to focus on Data and Analytics jobs, we’ve immersed ourselves in this market and are now an integral part of this business community.
Our capability has grown to provide recruitment services and advice across the Data Science, Marketing and Insight, Credit Risk, Data and Technology and Digital Analytics areas of speciality.