This is the perfect opportunity to develop an analytics function for a rapidly expanding tech company. It will see you working in a fast-paced and vibrant organisation that champion's insight driven decisions and as Marketing Analyst you can continue the development of this cutting-edge business!
Seeing a huge annual turnover, this business champions product development through data-driven decisions and provide some of the most innovative digital products on the market.
- Career progression and development
- Flexible working
- Chance to develop a team
As Marketing Analyst, you will work with the extensive database available to undertake statistical analysis in SQL and Power BI/Tableau to provide key insights into campaign performance and customer subscription. Through these recommendations you will directly shape marketing strategy and deliver invaluable understanding how best to continue the work of this major tech company.
- Present insights to senior stakeholders and shareholders
- Analyse marketing channel activity
- Pioneer insight usage across the marketing and insights teams
- Build and shape an insight capacity
Additonal Academic Requirements
No experience is required.
Additonal Experience Requirements
- Strong understanding of SQL
- Experience working with data visualisation software such as Tableau or Power BI
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to build relationships cross functionally
- A degree or higher in a numerate discipline such as mathematics or statistics
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Sales/Marketing/Business Development
- Experience should include the following skills: Consultancy Firm
- A salary of up to £50,000 dependant on experience
- A comprehensive benefits package including car allowance
- Training and career progression opportunities
- Flexible working with the opportunity to work from home 2-3 days per week
Address: Harnham Ltd. 3rd Floor Melbury House 51 Wimbledon Hill Road Wimbledon SW19 7QW , , Indonesia
Harnham has actively chosen to focus on Data and Analytics jobs, we’ve immersed ourselves in this market and are now an integral part of this business community.
Our capability has grown to provide recruitment services and advice across the Data Science, Marketing and Insight, Credit Risk, Data and Technology and Digital Analytics areas of speciality.