- Time study, capacity study and follow-up study of the running style.
- Setting up line target and help to achieve.
- Line feeding as per OB with right manpower and attachment.
- Find out bottleneck area and solve problem.
- Line balancing and increase Line efficiency.
- Skill matrix for each worker per month.
- Improve work method and work place engineering.
- Eliminate wastage of time and materials.
- Analyze non-productive time (NPT).
- Save time to the operation and achieve maximum output.
- Motivate workers to achieve higher productivity.
- Maintain incentive scheme to the deserving workers.
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Production, Engineering, Planning
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Group of Companies, Sweater Industry, Textile
- B.Sc in Industrial Engineering from any accredited institute.
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Candidates having experience in woven industry will get preference.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, mail communication, Auto CAD, uses of internet is a must.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills and strong communication skills in English.
- Self-motivated and self-organized with a positive attitude.
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline : January 15, 2019
About the Company
Company Name: HA-MEEM GROUP
Address: 387, Tejgoan Industrial Area, Dhaka- 1215, Dhaka, BANGLADESH
Company Website: http://www.hameemgroup.net/