- The aim of the project is to provide method development and analytical support for ongoing projects involving topical formulations. The assessment of in vitro and in vivo performance of currently marketed products and those under development.
- We are seeking candidates with experience in development and/or analyses of transdermal drug delivery products.
- This research will be developed in collaboration with Dermal Laboratories Ltd.
- In line with University of Greenwich guidelines, applicants are asked to complete an EOM form and provide copies of documents that verify the applicant’s qualifications.
- The Researcher will be situated within the School of Science, University of Greenwich at Medway.
Additonal Academic Requirements
No experience is required.
Additonal Experience Requirements
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Teaching & Academics
- Experience should include the following skills: Consultancy Firm