This Talent Management Lead for Asia Pacific is responsible for developing a talent and succession strategy for the region that supports business initiatives and aligns with the business talent strategy and processes.
Specific Job Duties & Result Areas:
- Support regional HR Business Partners in the implementation of Workforce Planning to identify key talent, succession, and development gaps in the Region. Support the development of a strategic action plan for closing identified gaps.
- Consolidate the strategic talent plans from all businesses in the Region to create a Regional Talent Action Plan based on Workforce Planning exercises and talent, succession and development discussions.
- Ensure the implementation of talent management processes in order to help managers identify and develop leadership potential. Align with the Group strategy to ensure the region recruits external Leadership Talent where required, including identifying tools and techniques to ensure that they have the required skills, knowledge and behaviours that fit with the business culture, as well as the current and future business needs.
- Support leaders, HRBPs or divisional Talent professionals to create comprehensive development plans to close skill, knowledge and behavioural gaps of employees so that they can be successful at the next level.
- Work collaboratively with the Director of Learning & Development to identify key areas of development needed across the region
- Ability to anticipate future trends and consequences and to contribute to competitive strategies and plans aligned to the critical priorities of the business
Additonal Academic Requirements
No experience is required.
Additonal Experience Requirements
- A demonstrable track record of developing and implementing business-focused talent, succession planning and leadership development strategies in complex and global environments.
- An agile and relationship-orientated individual with experience in the direct development and implementation of talent methodologies that have been proven drivers of business performance
- Has delivered within organisations of significant scale with a balance between setting strategic direction for the function but also with the ability to be hands-on and operational when required
- Possess the self-confidence and experience to "push back" and defend ideas with thoughtful, empirically based arguments
- Broad experience working across Asia Pacific
- Matured leadership with strong organisational savvy and experience in dealing with highly matrix organisations Has a demonstrated ability to align the Talent, Succession and Leadership Development agendas with broader business objectives
- Exhibit a strong drive for results, conveying a sense of urgency to overcome obstacles and achieve measurable outcomes
- Possess business intuition and a passion for the business with an intense desire to understand the goals, financial targets, deliverables, and challenges the business faces to deliver results
- Understand the importance of building and maintaining critical business relationships with key members of the business and HR colleagues to influence and drive change
- Possesses a strong track record of building trust across the organisation and is capable of quickly building relationships, gaining credibility, and partnering with business leaders, functional leaders and HR teams to achieve objectives
- Has superior verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present and discuss complex information in a way that persuades others and enhances understanding
- Is a tactful, mature and flexible executive who interacts easily with all levels of the organisation
- Possesses a high level of self-confidence and effectively influences others
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Administration/General Management
- Experience should include the following skills: Transportation
Company Profile: Across the world and around the corner, Hudson connects, advises, and supports organisations and their employees, all for mutual success. Our specialised recruitment, RPO and Talent Management solutions help to find great people and then turn them into great performers - adding value and increasing productivity at every stage of the employment lifecycle.
Clients large and small rely on us for a complete range of human capital needs: from attracting and selecting one-of-a-kind candidates, to integrating and managing entire recruitment processes, improving employee performance, developing future leaders, and managing redeployment and outplacement programs.
Finding the right approach means we have to know each and every client’s business, understand their issues and determine actionable steps that work in their environment. What’s more, we treat each client, candidate, and contractor with the attention and respect they deserve, as befits our corporate values: integrity, respect, collaboration, empowerment and responsibility.
And with Hudson, you get local expertise backed by global resources and a network of professionals. We’re always at work - recruiting, motivating and developing people in markets from Sydney to Hong Kong, Brussels to New York and every place in between.