- My client based in Port Melbourne are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their expanding Software Engineering team. The role is for a key member of an application development group, writing C++ software. The ideal candidate will have experience developing and architecting large and complex software applications as well as solid understanding of operating system design, interfaces and internals.
The right candidate will be a passionate Senior Software Engineer with at least 5+ years of experience with C++ development across various levels of the software stack.The team of software engineers already in place all possess the drive to move forward and a desire to understand and solve difficult problems, so you need to have the same values.
- OpenGL / OpenCL / CUDA development
- Experience with Qt
- OS development: creating toolkits and libraries used by multiple applications
- Scripting experience (python preferred)
- Highly proficient in C++, strong UI development experience
- Extensive experience with multi-threaded applications and synchronisation primitives
- Detailed understanding of object-oriented design
- Experience implementing algorithms, understanding of algorithm complexity
- Experience with algorithmic design using SIMD and GPU primatives
- Familiar with Mac or Linux development environments
Applicants must be permanently settled in Australia.
If you have the skills to match this position then please apply today.
To apply please send your CV to Colleen Neenan by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below. (Reference Number )
AustCorp provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with federal and state laws.
About the Company
Company Name : Austcorp Executive
Address : , Absam, AUSTRIA
Company Profile: At AustCorp Executive we believe that your people are your most powerful resource. The ability to successfully recruit, engage, and retain staff remains the most enduring source of competitive advantage in business today.
AustCorp Executive Recruitment was established in 1996 with the aim to become a specialist recruitment company that would service its clients, not sell to them; a company that relied on integrity and an ethical approach to succeed; a company that was enthused about its work; and above all, a company that was dedicated to getting the right result for its clients, no matter what it took.