We are currently recruiting for an experienced Medical Practitioner to join our HQ Defence Force Recruiting (DFR) team at Fairbairn, Canberra.
HQDFR is an excellent place to work – a great team environment and flexible/full or part time working hours will be available for a Medical Practitioner experienced in Military Medicine, preferably in the Australian Defence Force environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Review medical submissions (appeal, waivers and medical fitness determinations) and provide written correspondence to submissions & determinations
- Provide high quality advice to key stakeholders on the medical suitability of potential recruits applying to enter the ADF
- Provide expert advice to regional DFR Medical Officers and supporting healthcare staff on clinical assessment, investigation and medical standard application
- Liaise with the Services e.g. Army, Navy and Airforce, on the suitability of applicants for medical waivers against the entry medical standards when required
- Interpretation, application and development of medical policies
About the Company
Company Name : International SOS (Australasia) P/L
Address : , Abbot Point, AUSTRALIA
Company Profile: We believe in making it easier for organisations to work and grow on an international scale. We can help you achieve your goals by preparing your employees for travel and supporting them whilst they are in unfamiliar and remote locations. We help to keep them healthy and safe, so you can focus on your core business activities.
In Ernst & Young’s Global Mobility Effectiveness Survey 50% of companies thought their global mobility team was understaffed and only 30% have a system in place for tracking business travellers.