Provide quality procurement and contract services and advice to Business Units to ensure the achievement of compliant, efficient, effective and commercial procurement outcomes for Power and Water Corporation.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Proven experience in advice and delivery of complex procurements including construction projects as well as goods and services contracts in remote and urban environments.
- Demonstrated high level of commercial awareness and strong business acumen.
- High level interpersonal and communication skills conducive to maintaining open and effective relationships with stakeholders, industry and clients.
- High level of motivation, initiative and drive to progress work including the ability to identify and implement and document improved work practices, as well as contributing to policy development.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and within a team in a fast changing environment
*For more information call Mr Justin McKenzie, A/Chief Procurement Officer on (08) 8924 5322.
About the Company
Company Name : Power and Water Corporation
Address : , Abbot Point, AUSTRALIA
Company Profile: Power and Water Corporation is a Northern Territory Government owned corporation in the Northern Territory. Power and Water is the Northern Territory's premier provider of electricity, water and sewerage services. The Power and Water Corporation was formed on 1 July 2002, taking over from the former government utility Power and Water Authority. Power and Water became the first Government – owned corporation in the Northern Territory. The corporation has more than 142,120 customers.