- Primary Location: United States,Florida,Miami
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Business Management and Admin
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18076149
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citis Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients and the publics trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all. Description About LATAM M&SS
LATAM Markets and Securities Services is a $2Bn revenue franchise that provides world class products and financing solutions for corporations, governments and institutional investors through its sales and trading, distribution and securities services capabilities.
With a presence in 20 countries as well as in New York and Miami, the franchise includes multiple product businesses, including Foreign Exchange and Local Markets (FXLM), Credit Trading (EMCT), Equities, Commodities, Direct Custody and Investor Services.
Moreover, the Local Market Treasury business within FXLM is responsible for managing the liquidity, risk, and optimizing investment returns, of the country balance sheets. Overview
The Miami-based Sr Business Analyst role will provide general business support for 19 countries in the Caribbean and Central America (CCA), Andean and South Clusters. As a member of the Miami business management team, this role supports the M&SS Head of the CCA Cluster and the Head of LATAM MSS Business Controls & Supervision in ensuring key controls in the covered countries are designed and operating effectively, and implementing initiatives to optimize and standardize business management and control processes. This role is key to enabling business growth through maintaining a sound control environment and driving process efficiencies. Responsibilities
- General business management including serving as main point of contact for front to back issues, regional Markets management support
- Support the Management Control Assessment (MCAs) of the countries by providing consistency of controls, policies and procedures
- Constructive challenge of front office and support functions to ensure effective execution of first and second lines of defense
- Design and implement SharePoint features to improve the control environment of the countries
- Lead business management and controls-related work streams, including those related to Sales & Trading supervision controls, Country Self-Assessment and Attestation Process
- Liaise with in-country support functions and business partners including PCU, O&T, Risk, Legal and Compliance on key issues impacting the business
- Support the countries corrective action plans to close control gaps on a country-by-country basis
- Ensure appropriate production and assessment of control metrics for CCA countries