- We are seeking an experienced and hands on events administrator to assist with a variety of community events for a local town in Perth’s northern suburbs. This role requires you to work closely with the Events Team to successfully deliver a number of different events across the community.
- Key duties:
- Book and coordinate host venues and vendors
- Manage attendance lists and all correspondence
- Ongoing contact for all suppliers
- Data base management; participant, vendor details
- Diary, email and travel management
- Preparation of resources for events
- Professionally represent the client in the community
- Provide administrative support to the Events Team as required
- Attend events to provide assistance where required
- Provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external stakeholders
Additonal Academic Requirements
No experience is required.
Additonal Experience Requirements
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Previous experience in events administration
- Proactive and energetic in your work approach
- Confident communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Be a team player and willing to assist in all areas of the team as required
- Flexible working hours - able to work evenings or weekends to assist with events
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Management/Consultant/Advisor
- Experience should include the following skills: Human Resources/Org. Development
Company Profile: Across the world and around the corner, Hudson connects, advises, and supports organisations and their employees, all for mutual success. Our specialised recruitment, RPO and Talent Management solutions help to find great people and then turn them into great performers - adding value and increasing productivity at every stage of the employment lifecycle.
Clients large and small rely on us for a complete range of human capital needs: from attracting and selecting one-of-a-kind candidates, to integrating and managing entire recruitment processes, improving employee performance, developing future leaders, and managing redeployment and outplacement programs.
Finding the right approach means we have to know each and every client’s business, understand their issues and determine actionable steps that work in their environment. What’s more, we treat each client, candidate, and contractor with the attention and respect they deserve, as befits our corporate values: integrity, respect, collaboration, empowerment and responsibility.
And with Hudson, you get local expertise backed by global resources and a network of professionals. We’re always at work - recruiting, motivating and developing people in markets from Sydney to Hong Kong, Brussels to New York and every place in between.