Additonal Academic Requirements
No experience is required.
Additonal Experience Requirements
- Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing. Or
- Registered Nurse Level 2 - Relevant Competencies for the role.
- At least one year’s experience working on a surgical ward
- Evidence of relevant clinical professional development preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
- Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice.
- Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability.
- Excellent clinical applied knowledge which is evidenced based and takes account of national best practice standards.
- Previous experience working within the acute healthcare sector.
- Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
- Strong interpersonal skills:
- Good team worker.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Medical/Healthcare/Pharma
- Experience should include the following skills: Hospital/Diagnostic Center
- BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
Address: UK, , Indonesia
Company Profile: BMI Healthcare Limited (“BMI Healthcare”), one of the UK’s largest private hospital operators, is pleased to confirm the previously announced transfer of ownership of BMI Healthcare to Hospital Topco Limited (“HTL”), the parent company of the landlords to 35 of BMI Healthcare’s hospitals.