- Zhejiang University (ZJU) is located in Hangzhou, a famous cultural city with a long history and picturesque scenery. As Asia’s leading university, ZJU has a long-standing commitment to seeking truth and pursuing innovation. The University has been deeply dedicated to nurturing high-caliber innovators and future leaders for an increasingly interconnected world, to encouraging interdisciplinary and creative research that addresses challenges the world faces today, and to translating knowledge and creativity to benefit wider communities. In 2017, while celebrating its 120th anniversary, ZJU was proudly selected for China’s “Double First-Class” Initiative. Embarking on a new journey, ZJU is keen to further open up to the world and collaborate globally for the betterment of the public welfare.
- The School of Management of ZJU conducts teaching and research in two first-tier disciplines according to the disciplinary catalogue developed by the Ministry of Education. They are Management Sciences and Engineering, and Business Administration. The School has strong teaching and research capabilities in these disciplines. It is the first business school in China that has gained international accreditation (AMBA accreditation in 2006). At present, the School is accredited by three major international accreditation institutions (AMBA , EQUIS, AACSB). The School takes as its mission to cultivate the healthy power leading the future of China, and continues to make innovative and proactive moves in furthering international collaborations, conducting research, nurturing students and fulfilling social responsibilities. The School is well on its way to become a leading think tank and talent pool in China.
- To achieve leapfrog development in scientific research and overall planning of talent, the School of Management, Zhejiang University warmly welcomes excellent doctors from all over the world to join our postdoctoral research team.
Additonal Academic Requirements
No experience is required.
Additonal Experience Requirements
- Basic requirements
The ideal candidates would be or possess:
- Outstanding newly PhD graduates from top overseas universities or universities listed in China’s “Double-First Class” initiative or preponderant disciplines.
- Strong capability of research innovation and project organization.
- Available for full-time post-doctoral research work.
- Academic requirements
- The candidates are supposed to meet the academic requirements of the School of Management, Zhejiang University
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Teaching & Academics
- Experience should include the following skills: Education/Training
- The annual salary is generally not less than RMB240, 000 yuan, and the fringe benefits are subject to the relevant post-doctoral regulations of Zhejiang University.
- The post-doctoral research lasts from 2 to 3 years determined by the school, supervisor, and postdoctoral fellow themself according to the research projects. Postdoctoral research fellows who have been in the station for 3 years or above may apply for senior professional and technical positions.
- Postdoctoral research fellows can apply for various project funding during their stay.
- Postdoctoral research fellows with excellent performance and outstanding academic achievements can be recommended to apply for the post of teachers in the school when they leave the station.
Company Profile: Qiushi Academy, the predecessor of Zhejiang University, was founded in 1897 and was one of the earliest modern academies of higher learning established in China. After a hundred years of construction and development, Zhejiang University is a comprehensive research university with distinctive features and a national as well as international impact. Research at Zhejiang University spans 12 academic disciplines, covering philosophy, economics, law, education, literature, history, art, science, engineering, agriculture, medicine, management and etc. With 7 faculties and 36 colleges/schools, Zhejiang University has 14 primary and 21 secondary national leading academic disciplines. In all 22 disciplines of ESI, there are 18 disciplines leading to top 1% in the world. Zhejiang University has always been committed to cultivating talent with excellence, advancing science and technology development, serving for social well-being, and promoting advanced culture with the spirit best manifested by the university motto “Seeking the Truth and Pioneering New Trails”.