HOBAN Recruitment Pty Ltd in partnership with NSW State Government are seeking experienced Storepersons for ongoing opportunities based in Sydney's West.
With multiple roles available, these opportunities are working with archives and records in management authority of the Government of New South Wales and require reliable and dedicated individuals who can commit to a long term assignment with the potential of permanency.
As these roles are working with The NSW State Government, HOBAN is required to undertake Criminal History Checks on all successful applicants and we are seeking individuals with the below skills, experience & attributes:
- Previous Warehouse and Pick / Pack experience
- Ability to stack boxes onto pallets
- RF Scanning Experience
- RF Scanning Experience to record movement of achieves
- Confidential File & Box Retrieval
- Wrapping Pallets and moving for transport
- Clear communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Be reliable, punctual and team spirited
- Physically capable to repeatedly lift items up to 10kgs
- Physically Fit to stand for long periods of time as well as manoeuvre case files to location
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Proven stable work history
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Be available for a rotating roster between the hours of 7am to 6pm, Monday to Friday
- Must be willing to commit to complete National Criminal History Check
- Working With Children's Check highly desirable though not necessary to apply
This may be a requirement should you be successful for these roles, though HOBAN will assist in obtaining
- Forklift License also highly desirable though not a requirement to apply
Additonal Academic Requirements
No experience is required.
Additonal Experience Requirements
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Supply Chain/Operations
- Experience should include the following skills: Data Entry/Operator/BPO
- On offer is an ongoing opportunity to work with The NSW State Government, career advancement and the lead to permanency in a secure industry with an hourly rate of $26.00+ plus penalties for overtime.
- Hours of work are 7.5 hour days with shifts between 7am - 6pm, we are seeking individuals who are able to commit to these working hours from Monday - Friday. Working a standard 37.5 hour week with hours and days negotiable.
Level 35, 360 Collins Street Melbourne VIC 3000, , Bosnia and herzegovina
HOBAN is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for all employees, candidates, clients and visitors.
Our Work Health & Safety (WHS) Management System is regularly audited both internally and externally to guarantee its ongoing effectiveness.
We are dedicated to achieving excellence in Work Health and Safety by implementing continuous improvement initiatives and system reviews, and this commitment is supported by a range of policies and procedures.
Company Website: https://www.hoban.com.au/