- Company information:
- My Client looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Head Chef with a passion for great food and service at a busy unit based in the City of London.
- What you’ll be doing:
- Working in a team of five, you will be responsible for maintaining the highest food standards within the restaurant and onsite hospitality service, and for all HACCAP within the kitchen along with training of staff, menu planner & ordering.
- At the beginning of April services will expand with an external Client hospitality service to include sandwich lunches and buffets being catered for onsite, this will possibly mean an expansion of the onsite team.
Additonal Academic Requirements
No experience is required.
Additonal Experience Requirements
- Excellent food knowledge and a passion for fresh ingredients and delivering great service
- Must have fine dining experience and excellent culinary skills
- Work well under pressure with a calm, mature and professional approach
- Be innovative and creative with a desire to succeed
- Have a good knowledge of current market trends
- Plan ahead, be aware of food costs and be able to keep within a budget
- Possess an organised and structure approach to all aspects of the business
- Have an enthusiastic and approachable attitude
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Hospitality/Travel/Tourism
- Experience should include the following skills: Consultancy Firm
- Up to £27,000 dependant on experience
- 45 hours a week
- Monday to Friday.
- Look forward to a structured career progression through on and off job training.
- The opportunity to progress within the company.
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Work place pension, employee befit package 'Perkbox’
Address: Admiral Group Plc Tŷ Admiral David Street Cardiff CF10 2EH United Kingdom , , Indonesia
Company Profile: Since launching in 1993, Admiral Group has grown from a small start up to one of the largest car insurance providers in the UK with a presence in eight countries. However, we work hard to keep the culture of a much smaller company and we are proud to have won several awards for being a great employer.
The history of Admiral Group is one of growth, profitability and innovation. Admiral launched in 1993 with just one brand, zero customers and 57 members of staff. The Group now offers home, van and travel insurance as well as personal loans and car finance in the UK, and has operations in Spain, Italy, France, the US and Mexico, and has over five million customers worldwide.