- Company information:
- Are you an experienced Chef Manager who is looking for a new exciting opportunity? My client is an excellent contract caterer working with UK Business & industry contract catering.
- What you’ll be doing:
- As a Chef Manager you will plan, prepare, cook and present food to the standards required by the company and the client using fresh and seasonal ingredients. You will also be preparing, cooking and presenting various dishes across breakfast and lunch service.
Additonal Academic Requirements
No experience is required.
Additonal Experience Requirements
- Must have previous experience as Head Chef/Chef Manager within a fresh food environment.
- Experience in contract catering sector is desirable.
- Strong financial acumen.
- You will have a passion for creating new dishes.
- You will be confident running multiple kitchens.
- Experience managing a large team of chefs and support staff.
- You will need to show great communication skills.
- Attention to detail is an absolute must.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Hospitality/Travel/Tourism
- Experience should include the following skills: Consultancy Firm
- Up to £30,000 dependant on experience.
- Monday to Friday.
- Look forward to a structured career progression through on and off job training.
- The opportunity to progress within the company.
Address: Admiral Group Plc Tŷ Admiral David Street Cardiff CF10 2EH United Kingdom , , Indonesia
Company Profile: Since launching in 1993, Admiral Group has grown from a small start up to one of the largest car insurance providers in the UK with a presence in eight countries. However, we work hard to keep the culture of a much smaller company and we are proud to have won several awards for being a great employer.
The history of Admiral Group is one of growth, profitability and innovation. Admiral launched in 1993 with just one brand, zero customers and 57 members of staff. The Group now offers home, van and travel insurance as well as personal loans and car finance in the UK, and has operations in Spain, Italy, France, the US and Mexico, and has over five million customers worldwide.