- We are looking for a motivated and dynamic Online Communications Engagement Coordinator to assist with the execution of organisation's social media and content strategies.
The Coordinator will help drive engagement and acquisition with various audiences through engaging daily content and community management.
• Community management - Monitor and respond to conversations on the organisation's social media channels in a timely manner.
• Contribute to the development of high quality content for the various digital and social channels.
• Reporting - Using analytics tools provide accurate reporting on the performance of the organisation's social channels and social media conversations.
• Database management – manage internal databases to ensure they are kept up to date.
Additonal Academic Requirements
No experience is required.
Additonal Experience Requirements
- 3-5 years’ experience in a digital marketing or communications role either within an agency or client side
- • 3-5 years’ experience in a digital marketing or communications role either within an agency or client side
• Demonstrated expertise in engaging and moderating social media communities
• Experience using social and digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Hootsuite.
• Understanding of popular social networks and social management tools– design, functionality, users
• Experience in gleaning community insights and reporting/recommending strategies that achieve marketing goals
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Management/Consultant/Advisor
- Experience should include the following skills: Consultancy Firm
Address: Aurora Place, Level 12, 88 Phillip Street Sydney NSW 2000, , Bosnia and herzegovina
Company Profile: With decades of experience we have developed deep knowledge and understanding of the local and international corporate affairs, marketing and communication market. We are able to quickly and efficiently identify culturally-aligned talent to provide leadership in reputational risk management.