- If you are a PR or Communications professional looking for an in-house role that will offer you stretch, breadth and autonomy while working on some very interesting corporate and consumer issues then this could be the job you have been looking for!
My client is very open to candidates who have PR agency experience, in-house Communications experience or a combination of both. Roles like this one are unique. The position is varied and you would be working with a purpose and values led organisation making a difference to the Australian consumer!
- The primary objective of this role is to execute activities and projects within the scope of the engagement programs for the organisation to ensure the implementation of its strategic plan and your key areas of focus will include:
The Communications Specialist is required to have tertiary qualifications in communications, marketing or another related field. A minimum of three years' work experience in communications, public relations, and event management is essential.
- Supporting the Marketing and Communications Manager in the development and execution of selected marketing programs and activations, social media and digital campaigns;
- Supporting the Communications Coordinator in the development and execution of the organisation's communications and engagement programs for stakeholder audiences; and
- Coordinating industry website, communication and engagement tools that publish R&D, Marketing and Communications Program outputs to the industry and the public.
You will form part of a passionate and close knit team who are all very committed to the cause of the organisation. The capacity to work independently and address competing priorities without close supervision is essential. You need to be an excellent communicator and have a passion for writing and demonstrate a creative flair!
Additonal Academic Requirements
No experience is required.
Additonal Experience Requirements
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Others
- Experience should include the following skills: Consultancy Firm
Address: Aurora Place, Level 12, 88 Phillip Street Sydney NSW 2000, , Bosnia and herzegovina
Company Profile: With decades of experience we have developed deep knowledge and understanding of the local and international corporate affairs, marketing and communication market. We are able to quickly and efficiently identify culturally-aligned talent to provide leadership in reputational risk management.