In this long term contract role key responsibilities include -
- Monitor and assess media and communications issues and provide appropriate strategic advice that supports the objectives of the organisation
- Draft and implement strategic media and communications plans to reach diverse audiences including regional, state, national and industry
- Develop and build strategic relationships with key journalists and influencers
- Proactively seek out creative media opportunities and see through to fruition
- Support the communications team with forward planning, campaign development, social media strategy and stakeholder communications.
- Create, commission and distribute media collateral including media releases, fact sheets, photos, video and audio
- Create compelling content for a variety of channels including online and social
Additonal Academic Requirements
No experience is required.
Additonal Experience Requirements
- Demonstrated success in media relations
- Proven ability to apply strategic level thinking, problem solving and decision making to the resolution of complex issues, and to steer media and government stakeholders through this process.
- Proven skills in the delivery of high quality communications services in a technical environment
- Proven ability to work successfully with Senior Leadership including at an Executive level
- Experience in developing corporate and project/issue specific social media strategies and campaigns
- Exceptional story-telling skills and the ability to develop editorial concepts which translate across traditional and digital platforms.
- Excellent interpersonal, conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Ability to advise and coach a senior leadership team
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Sales/Marketing/Business Development
- Experience should include the following skills: Consultancy Firm
Address: Aurora Place, Level 12, 88 Phillip Street Sydney NSW 2000, , Bosnia and herzegovina
Company Profile: With decades of experience we have developed deep knowledge and understanding of the local and international corporate affairs, marketing and communication market. We are able to quickly and efficiently identify culturally-aligned talent to provide leadership in reputational risk management.