- One of our premium clients based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed Systems Analyst. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
- Formal qualifications and/or experience as a Systems Analyst, undertaking work in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Experience designing and specifying IT systems.
- Demonstrated proven experience as a Systems Analyst in a government environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, supported by recent examples.
- High-level analytical capabilities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Systems Analyst skill set to this organisation.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the “apply for this job” button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Charlotte on 02 6103 1826.
About the Company
Company Name : Ajilon
Address : , Abbot Point, AUSTRALIA
Company Profile: Having a total focus on the needs of our clients requires courage, pragmatism, care and application. This is what has shaped Ajilon into a leading consulting force in systems integration and managed services.
In two decades we’ve grown to become a team of more than 1100, operating in six Australian states and multiple industry sectors