- One of our premium clients based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed Technical Solution Integration Manager. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
- Demonstrated recent applied ability and experience to undertake SOA architecture definition, delivery assurance and verification across the entirety of scoping/analysis, design, build and test Middleware Services using Oracle Fusion Middleware Product sets. This includes identifying, mitigation and escalating technical risks and issues as relating to the FMW technology stack and individual technical projects where FMW is used;
- Demonstrate recent ability to provide specialist input and leadership into the definition of SOA architecture, integration patterns and the Canonical Data Model. This includes maturing governance processes and ensuring that reference architecture and the CDM is suitably applied with consideration of WSDL and XML schema application.
- Demonstrate applied proficiency in Web Service modelling including the preparing of Service Contract and Interface Mapping documents for Web Services. This includes the review of Service Designs and Service Contracts;
- Demonstrate recent applied ability to verify, assure and prepare unit test cases for web services;
- Demonstrate applied experience and ability to undertake performing tuning exercise with FMW products;
- Demonstrate recent applied ability to provide advice around and practically develop design and architecture type artefacts and options papers/ proposals as required by the Executive;
- Demonstrate recent applied ability to analyse, design, develop and maintain FMW solutions using XQuery, XSLT, FMW products (SOA Suite - OSB, BPEL, OWSM; OAG; Oracle Coherence; Oracle Weblogic Server, Oracle SAP JCA Adapter, ADF, ESS and Oracle Enterprise Repository (OER) / API Manager; and
- Demonstrate recent and applied ability to undertake FMW solution design and assurance practices within known technical delivery methodologies including agile, waterfall, Dev Ops etc. pertaining to technology projects - ideally with exposure to a breadth of technologies in addition to FMW e.g. .Net/Siebel/OPA - whilst engaging with a range of internal and external stakeholders and other architects;
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Technical Solution Integration Manager skill set to this organisation
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the “apply for this job” button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Mandeep on 02 6103 1860.
About the Company
Company Name : Ajilon
Address : , Abbot Point, AUSTRALIA
Company Profile: Having a total focus on the needs of our clients requires courage, pragmatism, care and application. This is what has shaped Ajilon into a leading consulting force in systems integration and managed services.
In two decades we’ve grown to become a team of more than 1100, operating in six Australian states and multiple industry sectors